Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wordless Wednesday...

This is suppose to be wordless but please let me explain...
I had a tummy ache and couldn't help it..LOL
I squeezed my butt cheeks together as much as I could but it slipped...
I didn't have a chance to just casually walk upstairs to pretend I had to check on a sleeping baby no, I silently farted
tooted. It wasn't that bad but leave it to my sister who had to make a scene with gagging reflexes and all....soon everyone at the party knew...
I couldn't even blame the smell on my husband or a kid this time...LOL

How lady like of me:)

12 comments:

Tiffany Lockette said...

Too funny...of course it couldn't happen while no one was around. I bet your sister was in pieces laughing, I'm sure if it would have been my sister and I in that situation she would have done the same thing.

Jan said...

How funny is that! With all the kids around you there wasn't even one to blame it on. You know this has happened to all of us at one time or another. Good for you to step up and claim it.. and then be brave enough to post about it!!!! Still laughing here! I'm glad this Wordless Wwednesday had words.

Simply Blessed said...

Hahahahaha... okay so I was there and was the picture taker... and I had NO Idea what was going on. LOL I just thought you guys looked cute so I snapped :)

Jen said...

Sooooo funny!

rochelle Ax said...

this should have been a no not me kinda day! Lol-- you're soo cute!

Shay said...

See I would normally blame it on my son or my fiance as well but in that situation there was nothing you could do.

Loni's World said...

LOL, nice!

Nicholle said...

Ha! Thanks for making my day :)

Anonymous said...

My word Bridget you are such a dork!!! The fact that you posetd it is even funnier!!! LOL love Jen

Damaris said...

hahaha! Too funny! =0]

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

And now the whole bloggy world knows. That's too funny. WHo grabbed the camera?

:corinne: said...

ROFLOL...I'm totally stroking your arm right now and telling you "you're pretty". (that's what my dh and I do to others...if you're a fan of FRIENDS then you know what I'm talking about) It's all good...you've had 5 children for goodness sakes!