Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Weekend Recap

Friday night I hung out with this cute little Sloppy Kisser......


I always whisper in Landen's ear that he is the best kisser... He loves when I tell him that. It's our secret:)
He gives the sloppiest kisses...that is why when I saw these PJ's I knew I just had to get them for him.

This is the face I get when I beg for more kisses......

I could kiss this little guy all day slobber and all!


Then on Saturday we threw my cousin a bridal shower. She is getting married in Monterey. Which I know will be just beautiful. I can't wait to go, were staying at a bed and breakfast. My brother is walking her down the aisle and Farrah gets to be the flower girl.



Is she really old enough to get married???.....Gosh I feel old. She's the baby......

I see London, I see France, I see Bridget's underpants..And yes, here is proof I am not a natural blonde. But you can see I had a thing for bows even back then.
Cousins....



My sister did a good job with the food and tables....


Here want some sweets...

Eating with the girls...

Poor Finley was not feeling well. (you can tell in this pic)She had a slight fever,but her mommy still had a bow on her...What's wrong with me?


She got lots of nice things....



Ohhh La la...


It was so nice to see family that we haven't seen in awhile.


Finley was so sweet and just not feeling good. I didn't know what was wrong with her. But I now know she has Roseola but didn't have a rash until last night:( Poor baby.
I use to hold Tristen when she was a baby like this....now she's graduating High School this week...Yes, I am getting old! haha

The family enjoyed getting their snuggle time in with Finley. (we don't get to see them much)

Here's me with my fairy godmother. (that's what Faith and I call her) I only see her about once a yr or so... She is my great Aunt and godmother....

And I just love her....

Plus she is the only one that laughs at my jokes LOL


Then because my cousin was down from Washington we all got together for a BBQ on Sunday...
Here is grandma(my mom) with all her grand babies 9 with one on the way!


The kids and grandpa (my dad)We had 9 kids under 9 running around ...LOVE IT!

Kids with their great grandparents...my grandpa still tears up every time he is around the kids...(I love how he's pointing to God) He just kept saying thank you God! I don't blame him can you imagine seeing your kids, kids???


I also picked these beauties for Sunday dinner......
Sorry, I know I get a little too excited over my garden:)

9 comments:

Rochelle Ax said...

awsome!! these are all beautiful pix. and great grandparents are kids kids kids-- yeah? that's a lot, i'd tear up too! :)

Unknown said...

What a wonderful weekend! The pics are awesome! I know it must have been nice to see family you haven't seen in a while! Have a great day!

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

You are very blessed to have a great family like that. Beautiful pictures.

EveryGoodGift said...

GOSH! Great pics....Your family all looks so healthy and young...great genes!!! Really neat, thanks for sharing.

Simply Blessed said...

Such cute pictures. Your cousin is going to be a beautiful bride!! And I love the pics of your parents with all the babies. And I love even more to see your Grandparents with all the babies. My grandparents all passed away in their 50's-60's so it makes me tear up to see yours with your kids. You guys are so blessed!

Malou from France said...

what a beautiful family you are !!!

Abbi said...

looks like sooooo much!! your family is so beautiful! i love when i get to see family i haven't seen in a while! great pics!! .....and your sooo adorable too!!!

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Such a cute family girl! I love the hair bows on your girls... I miss that stage when you could dress and do their hair exactly how you wanted!

Loni's World said...

Great pics. Nice big family.

The green beans look yummy.