Saturday, June 13, 2009

Our Oldest Princess....

June is such a busy month for our princess Faith. She usually attends prom with her daddy and then her birthday party always falls on the next day or so. This year(yesterday) her birthday party was in the morning and her prom was in the afternoon...I can't keep up with her social life!!!! So, last night was the big night, Faith went to prom with her daddy for the 4th year in a row. She looks forward to this day all year. We make it a big deal. We have mommy and me shopping time where we go out and find the perfect dress and matching tie for daddy. Then daddy takes over and treats her like a princess and makes sure she knows how she is to be treated. He opens the door for her and they just have a fun night together dancing the night away. She will always remember these special date nights out with her daddy.


Here are pictures of the past 4 years........She has grown up WAY too fast!!!! Her first prom she was 4 turning 5 and now she will be 8 tomorrow!

You can imagine how many pictures I took of each dance...getting ready etc. and then threatened my husband to take pictures at the prom as well... but I'll just post a few...
oh wait that's my husband and I SR. prom....LOL

I went to all 4 proms with my husband and now Faith is going with Justin to Faith's 4th prom...what a guy!







I will be posting pictures of this year later...I still need to download:) Have a good weekend.

9 comments:

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

What a beauty!!! She takes after her momma. He's a lucky guy.

Kristie said...

Bridget,
That's really cute! I remember going to "Prom" with my dad, too; such special memories.
I also went to 4 Proms with Justin, MY husband. He's now a Jr. High teacher and I told him to sign us up to chaperone Prom sometime... :)

Unknown said...

She's a DIVA-what a blessing! Especially the part where you got to go with him too-LOVE IT!

Amanda said...

This was such a precious post... I need more though!! What prom?? Is it through school or church or what?? Can you do a post with more details for me pretty pretty please!!??!?!!! I would just love to know every single little detail!!

Godbless-
Amanda

JenCoen said...

How I wish Paul would get into something like that. Priceless.

Simply Blessed said...

This is so sweet! Thanks for coming to Kyndall's party!!! It was so good to see you guys. (Ps. everyone was asking...' is that Bridget from your blog' 'she is sooo pretty and her husband is hot!... their kids are so well behaved.. how do they do it?!' Care to share? Haha... You're a little celebrity around here LOL

Heather said...

How adorable! What a special guy and a lucky girl :) She's lucky to have that special relationship with her Daddy!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Faith!!!!!

Loni's World said...

I love that, i think that is so great. I bet she LOVES it.
:)