Monday, June 22, 2009

Why I Had Kids......










ok, maybe not....


I had kids because of this......



and this.....

and this..I'm so in love with her:)

and for silly faces like this....



and for dressing chunky little babies like this......




and to run around and take pictures of them because they are growing too fast and I just love them:)





and this has nothing to do with this post but you know me and my garden....look at what I picked and then made for dinner Friday night:)


yummy!

7 comments:

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Fun photos!

And fun random food photo too... I do that very thing! Glad to know I'm not the only one who deviates from original post text. (grin)

Adrienne said...

I can not wait until my kids are able to do more around the house to help me. Hailey likes to clean the floor and baseboards! :) Your kids are adorable. You are a great example for all Christian mothers.

~jenna said...

yummy! great work on the kids and the veggies!!

Shannon said...

ME TOO! I mean, that's why I had kids. Lord know if we were having them for their cleaning skills we would have stopped a long time ago. ;) I am praying that one of mine will love doing laundry. ;) Savannah, 8, likes to fold towels, Sierra, likes to help cook, and the three oldest all like to load the washer and dryer... ther's hope for some help one day.

Heather said...

I love Finley's little smile, so cute! They are all cute :) I remember washing my "bike" when I was that age...haha, I thought that was the coolest thing!

Kimberly @ Raising Olives said...

Yes, I had children for the same reasons.

Blessings,
Kimberly

Simply Blessed said...

Soooo cute!!! Wow Farrah looks soooo cute in her swim suit!!!!