Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Just Another Summer Day....

I want to start out this post by saying HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY TO AVEN JACE!!!!!!!!! We all love you so much!
Also, Finley is 11 months old today and has finally cut two teeth.


A couple days ago we went to my grandma's house (which she lives in a senior community) My grandma wanted to show the kids off to some of her friends.

A simple visit makes their day:)


Finley sat on this ladies lap for an hour just playing with her pearls.

While Landen gave most of them heart attacks....


Farrah ate PB&J and just stuck her toes in the water...


The older ones played a good game of mini golf......

and I just relaxed and caught up on some reading...
and the winner is......

I went to random.org and punched in 20 and the #1 came up! I don't play favorites no matter how bad my sister begs me to cheat haha... but the winner just happens to be Finley's future mother-in-law Karissa:)Congrats..I'll drop it by:)


8 comments:

Brianna said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes auntie.

Love,
Aven

Brianna said...

Happy 11 months to Miss Fimley!

Abbi said...

love the pics!! finely is so darn cute!!! love her hat!!!

Samantha said...

such cute pictures! I love summer!

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

that sounds like a really fun day! Y'all are just so stinkin' cute.

ktarbell43 said...

Happy Birthday to Aven and Happy 11 months to my future daughter in law. I am so excited to try the new seat out. Thanks again for the giveaway!

Heather said...

What a special day for your Grandma and her friends...those moments mean so much to them! :)

Nicholle said...

My gramma on my dad's side lives at one of those. The kids have so much fun there and my Gramma just loves showing off her great grand kids. I love summer!