Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm Bored!

I am happy to say we have nothing going on today! Except vacation bible school tonight which means daddy and I can go on a date with only 2 kids:) Actually I just might call a sitter we could use some time to unwind.....
Today is my day to relax Ha! Well, catch up on blogging ...no really I need to get a ton of laundry done while the kids play with all their new toys from yesterday's family party we held for both Landen and Faith (pictures to follow later) Tomorrow we are having another birthday party for Landen and his friends. He turns 4 tomorrow. This week has been busy but fun! We have had graduation parties, bday parties, proms and so on.


June is always a busy, busy month.


A friend of mine held a show and tell at her house for us mom's and our students on Thurs. night. Everyone brought projects and things they did throughout the school year then we all called up our kids to talk a little bit about them. Some of the kids showed off their talents. It was such a nice night!



Aut and Faith leading worship...




Presenting my kids with Honor Roll:) They ALL made Honor Roll haha!



The kids made a big school house poster board with a bunch of pictures of projects we did and things we have learned about.

5 comments:

Nicholle said...

Your kids are too cute! I love that they made honor roll. lol

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

That looks like a lot of fun. Good for them. They look so proud.

Loni's World said...

Congrats!
I bet you are proud :)

debbie said...

I am so proud of my grandbabies!

Simply Blessed said...

SO cute!!!