Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy 8th Birthday Faith!










8 more years and you will be driving.....SLOW DOWN!





I started singing this song to Faith the day I brought her home from the hospital:

I count your fingers and count your toes
I see you breathing and kiss your nose
sweet little baby, Jesus he gave me you
You are so innocent oh, so dear
wrapped in my arms want to keep you there
Always protect you hold you and let you sleep
May angles watch over you...
and may blessings fall at your feet
May Gods love come and surround you with grace
Times gonna fly and you'll grow so fast
I'm gonna wish that these days would last
Your my treasure and I will forever love you
I'll disappoint you and let you down
It hurts to know those days will come around but
I'll do my best and leave all the rest to Him.
I Love you sweet baby girl
Love,
Mommy

12 comments:

Simply Blessed said...

I can still remember her as the cutest little chubby baby in her swing and highchair when you would do my hair. Always so happy. Time goes by much too quickly! Happy birthday princess!!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Faith!

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Happy Birthday!

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

She is so gorgeous!! Happy Birthday, Faith!! May God continue to bless you.

ktarbell43 said...

Happy Birthday Faith!

Loni's World said...

Happy Birthday Faith :)

Beautiful song.

Megs said...

Happy Birthday Faith! Wow...You're right, time flys by so fast...I can't believe it has been 8 years!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Faith! She is so pretty :) Looking at all of her pictures, just wondering if you make scrapbooks with all of your kids pictures?

Nicholle said...

Happy Birthday Faith! I know im a little late. Love all the pictures you take. She will cherish that forever :)

mrs.deane said...

Loved the photo montage and the song :O) They grow up so fast!

stacia mikele said...

I can't believe how much Faith looks like Farrah in the one baby photo. So cute! :)

debbie said...

Where does the time go? It seems like I was there watching her be born. She is amazing. So beautiful on the inside as well. Her name suits her well,as she continues to grow in her faith day by day. Happy Birthday my precious grandaughter!