Tuesday, July 29, 2008

It's A Sign

I went to the hospital for my pre-op (tomorrow's the big day) when I walked in the house and set my keys on the counter the house started shaking...It was an earthquake. The kids were a little scared. Some stuff fell off the shelfs and broke but everyone is ok. It gave me a chance to explain to the kids what an earthquake is and what we should do in case of an emergency. The last big earthquake we had was the day my water broke with Landen. Hey could this be a sign??? One can only hope.

7 comments:

Aimie said...

It is a sign! I know it! Today little baby today!!!

Rachael said...

Hi Bridget!!
It's me, Rachael. I made a comment on one of your blogs awhile ago. You used to do my hair, my moms, sisters and aunts. My aunt works with your mom. Anyways, I've. been wanting to get a hold you, if you have time call me 981-6962. I'd love to talk to you-Im 5 mon preggo with boy #4!!! Also, your in my prayers for your big day tomarrow!!I have to have another c-section too!! UGH!!But God is awesome! We'll make it through!!Hope to talk to you soon!!

Jo Jo said...

Yay, tomorrow your baby will be here! I am sure I will get updates from Ricky throughout the day. I am still praying that you go into labor tonight on your own. I want to bring you guys dinner whenever you are up for it. I will have Ricky ask Justin when will be a good time.

kristina16marie said...

My mom is here in San Antonio visiting me & as soon as we heard about it I said, "Oh my gosh, what if Bridget was in labor right now - that would be crazy!" I'm glad to hear that you and the family are okay. Can't wait for your little girl's arrival!

Sarah said...

Thinking about you today, and Baby Girl arrives (one way or the other!!). Praying all goes wonderfully ... can't wait to read the news!

Aimie said...

What did you name the baby?

Michelle Bradley said...

Hey Bridget congrats hopefully you have had ur little one :) I saw your blog on saras blog i didnt know u guys new each other :)