Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dear God, Tonight!

If you detect some desperation in my typing, it’s because I’m starting to get a little nervous. I had an ultrasound last Wednesday and the results show the placenta did move out of the way:) I have the choice of having a VBAC now. However,the doctor is worried because she says the baby might be too big and If I don't go into labor on my own by next Wednesday I will have to have a c-section. I can’t be induced with drugs because, due to my previous c-section, that would greatly increase my chances of uterine rupture. So she says. I’m not sure what choices I have other than artificial rupture of the membranes(which I see her tomorrow) or a c-section. Just pray I go into labor on my own! Tonight!

1 comment:

Jo Jo said...

I am praying for you. Just so you know, I was given pitocin for my VBAC and had no problems.