My sister Brianna (check it out I can link LOL..I'm moving up in the blogging world) tagged me to make a list of things you may or may not know about me:
Seven things that attracted me to my husband-
1. Sad to say at first I wasn't. I know mean huh! I was in Jr. High and heard the name Justin Ryan. So when I got to high school I had to check out what all this talk was about. Who was Justin Ryan? So, on the first day of school freshman year my friends were like there he is... I'm like that's it??? LOL...I tease him all the time. Ok, no really at first it was his car. He drove a 64 galaxy in high school I thought he was sooooo cool haha!
2.His butt in football pants. LOL
3.His eye's and dimples
4.He fit in with my family right away.
5.He always left notes on my car or did little things that impressed me
6.Spoiled me from day 1
7.easy going personality (I need that in a husband)That's how he puts up with me:)
Seven things I always say-
1.a boo boo boo boo..(baby talk)
2.LANDEN..I'm gonna call your dad!
3. Finish reading
4. Sound it out
5. Are you kidding me right now? (usually talking about a mess the kids made etc.)
7. Mommy loves you (I tell my kids this over and over)
Seven things I love to eat-
I think it might be easier to list the things I don't like to eat which isn't much. haha (ditto Brianna!)
1.Chips and salsa
3.bran muffin from Mimi's cafe
5.Frosted Mini Wheat's
8. The kids Halloween candy
Seven things I can do-
1. Touch my nose with my tongue.
2. Homeschool my kids and know when it's time to get a tutor.(has anyone seen 4th grade math now days?)
3. Get myself and all 5 kids ready and out the door in a half hour. (ok so,I cut corners)
4.Waterski/ wakeboard snowboard...I love sports
5.I can figure skate and spin faster than Dorthy Hamill (seriously)...It's my hobbie (inside joke)
6.Scream loud for my kids at games and not care how retarded I look.
7.Make my kids think there mom is smart. (Google any question my kids ask me and know the answer in seconds.)
Seven things I can't do-
1. Budget(I'm trying)
2. Can't be away from my kids
3. Can't give public speeches (just ask anyone who attended my sister's wedding)
4. Can't spell (sad and I'm teaching my kids)
5. Can't do math (your wondering why I'm teaching my kids aren't you?)
6. let a dog kiss me or lick my face (I know where it's tongue has been and I can't help but think about poop. You dog lovers think I'm mean don't you?)
7.Can't sleep (why I'm blogging at 5:30am on Sunday morning.
Now I tag you...
feel free to do your own and leave me a comment so I can check out your 7 things.