Saturday, November 22, 2008

Bragging On My Man






Brag On Your Man…
I found this site a couple months ago. It's a cute way to show our husbands how much we appreciate them and show off their hottness:)





Here's what Nancy has to say about her new blog:

There is enough man bashing out there to make my ovaries ache and my fallopian tubes shake in their boots. Don’t ask me why my ovaries would ache nor just how my fallopian tubes would shake in their boots if they even had a pair, at man bashing but it’s the only thing I could think of at the moment. Work with me folks.

So today I decided that there needed to be a place specifically designated to bragging on our men. The sad truth is that not every woman is in a relationship with or married to a man that they want to brag on. This is not intended to make them feel worse about their situation. My heart goes out to all of those in strained or even broken relationships. None of us is married to the perfect man because the perfect man does not exist. Nor does the perfect woman. They are all broken deep down in some way, just like us. But we love them and we are stickin’ with them if it’s the last thing we do.

And so I now introduce to you, a brand new blog, dedicated to letting women tell the world why they love their men…



Soooooooooooooo, if you happen to brag on your blog about your man, leave a comment so I can read it and others that visit this post will visit your blog. Sorry, I don't know how to set up Mr. Linky. (You would think with all my trips to the book store I'd pick up blogging for dummies)

We all know I brag about my kids all the time but I would like to take the time to brag on my husband. Check out what my husband did for me on our Anniversary.

First he told me to find a babysitter and be ready by 5:30 he had reservations at the Melting Pot.
I wondered why we were driving his truck to the restaurant but when he told me just to get in I saw a card placed in the middle bench seat. (When we were dating I always use to sit right next to him in his truck.) I felt kind of stupid sitting in the middle (all tall) but it's the little things like this that he does that are so cute. (he tries so hard) I loved what he wrote in the card. I thought this part was cute: When I wait in the car and you run into the store to grab a few things, I watch you walk your walk and I can't help but smile to myself. I still love checking you out after all these years. AHHHHHHHHHH... the rest I cannot share, my mom reads this blog LOL. Then when the hostess took us to our private booth the table had a dozen roses,chocolates,balloons, candles and champane. I was so surprised, we had a great night out with no kids. Oh, and I also got a..........NEW WEDDING RING:)








I know, I know!!!! Isn't he the best!

6 comments:

zeb4missy said...

I had to show Zeb this blog, just so he knows that he is totally capable of something even half as romantic, since he is genetically related to Justin, lol. Your ring is beautiful, congratulations on another year of marriage!

Bridget said...

Melissa, LOL... Justin is gonna kill me if he know's I'm bragging about him and saying what he wrote in a card LOL

Courtney said...

I LOVE your new ring:)

Loni's World said...

AWWW!!!

kristina16marie said...

I love your new ring. You know of course that since you have a new one, you will find your other center diamond tomorrow! LOL!

Sarah said...

So sweet, Bridget! I love the idea of bragging on your hubby. It's true - and my, oh, my, how much they LOVE when we do!! :) I'm going to do this on my blog sometime soon! (I haven't been spending much time in blog-land lately - both writing mine, and reading others. Sigh!)