Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Precious Note

I am passing this on for one of my friends. What a great idea! I will be starting these for my kids:)


Happy April 1st! I'm sending out this message to my friends and family to announce the grand opening of a business that my cousin and I are starting. "Precious Note" is a venture that was inspired by my Aunt Marie, whose passing took place on April 1st, 1998. Today marks the 10 year anniversary and the grand opening of "Precious Note." Before she passed away from ovarian cancer, she wrote a box full of little notes to her daughter, Melissa. These notes help Melissa get through the pain of losing the woman who chose her for her own (Melissa was adopted.) In honor of Aunt Marie's wonderful idea, we have decided to make up little "Precious Note" kits and make them available to parents, grandparents, foster parents and anyone else who wants to leave behind little words of wisdom for their loved ones. Our business is an online based venture at www.preciousnote.com. Please take a look and let us know what you think. We welcome any ideas and suggestions. I'm also asking that you would forward this email to your own contact list, in order to get the word out. We are not planning on become a fortune 500 company, but we'd like to inspire as many people as possible to do this for their children. We are also looking for worthy causes to place on our donations page( in addition to Operation Homefront), if any of you would like to suggest one. Thank you for your support!!

Kadi Prescott
www.kadiprescott.blogspot.com
www.birthingbeauties.blogspot.com
www.askthefarmer.blogspot.com
www.supernannyrules.com

No comments: