(10) The only drugs my children receive in school are Tylenol and Motrin.
(9) I always get to be the chaperone on field trips.
(8) I can sleep in on rainy mornings.
(7) My pajamas are my work uniform until noon.
(6) The teacher-student ratio can’t be beat!
(5) I can kiss the school principal in the faculty lounge.
(4) Integrating God in our school lessons is always encouraged.
(3) I do not have to stay up late at night helping my children study for tests and complete homework assignments.
(2) I have the opportunity to instill the love of learning.
(1) I am the recipient of hugs and kisses all day long.