Friday, January 1, 2010

Pull Over It's Time For Dinner......

We are trying to eat healthy.
it's hard!
We are now a Juice Plus family.
(That way I won't feel so guilty if my kids don't get the proper fruits and veggies everyday.)
But eating healthy is so expensive!
My grocery bill doubled!
But then again we are not going out as much, so it will even out..(I hope)
Our fridge is full of healthy food....
but to be honest, I'm really craving some peanut M&M's!
We have been starting our mornings out with this breakfast shake...
2cups of water
1/8 cup of raw almonds
1/8 cup of raw walnuts
1/4cup flax seed
1/4 cup of stevia
2scoops of unsweetened cocoa powder
1 handful of baby spinach
1/2 of a banana
2 cups of frozen blueberries
5 frozen strawberries
2 1/2 cups of organic vanilla soymilk
1handful of ice
it's actually really good!
Even the lil ones drink it.
We are learning together as a family to eat healthy.
I believe that next to spiritual health, physical health is the best gift that we can give our children.
I am NOT saying we will never eat fast food ever again (especially our fav. Chick-fil-a)...but we are just trying to change some habits. Make eating healthy a way of life.

No comments: