Saturday, December 27, 2008

Please Pray...

for little baby Kiah. My friend Rochelle the one who does all my kids pictures:) had her little baby girl this week. Rochelle has asked for lots of prayer. Kiah was born early due to complications mommy was having. She is in NICU having trouble breathing and she keeps losing weight. Rochelle also has a 3 year old and a 1 year old to take care of, so prayers for grandma and daddy too.
When Rochelle first found out she was having trouble with her pregnancy(on bed rest) and might have to have the baby early (around Christmas time.) I joked with her and told her that if she could keep the baby cooking until Christmas I would bring her a Christmas tree to the hospital for her room.
Sure enough she was in the hospital for Christmas.
Faith and I had fun decorating the very pink and girly tree for Ro and Kiah.
Every girl needs a pink tree right?




Were all praying for you!
When I pray, you answer me, you encourage me by giving me the strength I need. Psalm 138:3
Depend on the Lord and his strength, always go to him for help. Remember the miracles he has done, remember his wonders and his decisions.
Psalm 105:4-5

No comments: