Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm On A Roll

Ok, I know I'm on the 5th post for the day...but the kids are at a friends house and the 3 little ones are sleeping. My house is some what clean, and I just finished a chai tea latte and thought I'd sit and blog....
Anyways,I had to share this story from this morning. I was getting ready for another Christmas party, (this time it was Austin and his friends.) When Landen was laying in my bed with Finley. I saw him pulling his shirt up and sticking her face to his chest. I was quiet and kept watching.....He was trying to nurse her. LOL It was so funny but so cute at the same time.

6 comments:

Brianna said...

HAHA I don't know what is more funny that your are an addict to Chai Tea Lattes and you don't know how to spell it or Landen actually trying to breastfeed his sister. hahah

Bridget said...

I told you my kids are doomed...I know, I know..Let's have a homeschool blog but have horrible grammar and spelling duh!

Ice Queen said...

You are too cute! I love reading your blogs! xxoo

debbie said...

Ok, I am a bit confused. Do you not spell Chai Tea Latte just like that? Isn't that how you both spelled it? I love my crazy daughters. I enjoy reading your blogs daily. Landen is too funny?

Brianna said...

Are you kidding I still don't know how to spell either or didn't know my middle name when I was Austins age. I think Austin was smarter then me when he was 2 then I am now. haha

ktarbell43 said...

Don't feel bad about not being a good speller. I am a credentialed teacher and I can't spell either.