Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Advent Adventure




I know I am a couple days late on this. We started on the 1st but I forgot to post it. I found a great website to do during Advent. Every day during Advent they will send you an email with a link that takes you to that day’s activities. You’ll see short videos, listen to short audio selections, download coloring pictures, word searches and games, take quizzes to see what you’ve learned, and more.

It’s free, it’s for children of all ages, it’s fun AND educational, and all you have to do every day is open the email! No planning! Now, that's the kind of teaching I'm talking about:)
Chick here to sign up!
Besides this and the normal Christmas countdown chain we also have a book my mom bought the kids that we read a little story everyday then hang it on a little tree.




This one is good for Landen and Farrah to do.




I myself can't believe we only have 22 days left till Christmas! YIKES!!! Thank God for online shopping!

No comments: