Saturday, December 6, 2008

Gross...I Know

As a responsible parent, I only teach my children what they need to know. So, with that said...

Landen had the runs a couple nights ago and so I was singing the Diarrhea song to him. Then the whole family started singing and making up their own lines. We were all laughing and having fun.

Daddy doesn't think it's too funny today. He is sick and doesn't feel good at all.
I pray the rest of us don't get sick and we can keep singing.. Hey the kids are learning to rhyme and make poems right?
Here's some of our lines:


when your stomach's feelin' sick
and your poo comes out all slick
diarrhea ... diarrhea


I was running in a race
and I felt some on my face
Diarrhoea, diarrhoea!

I was sitting in a tree
And it trickled on my knee
Diarrhea, diarrhea

When u think your almost home
and you feal a little fome
Diarrhea, diarrhea!


I was walkin' down the hall, and I heard somthing fall,
Diarrhea, diarrhea!


When you're playing at the park
and you're seeing something dark
Diarrhea, diarrhea!

When you're rolling' like a tire
cuz your intestines are on fire
Diarrhea, diarrhea!

When the feeling's not that nice
and you have to flush it twice
Diarrhea, diarrhea!

When you're on the seat for hours
and it doesn't smell like flowers
Diarrhoea, diarrhea!

When your stomach starts a rollin'
and you're cleaning out your colon
Diarrhea, diarrhea!


You really want to shout
as it keeps on dripping out


You’re there in the huddle
and you're standing in a puddle


When you're shopping at the store
and it's dripping on the floor



If you're swimming in a pool
and you leave a trail of stool


Your stomach's feeling wavy
while your bottom is making gravy



If your fun begins to fizzle
cuz you feel it start to drizzle


You think you're gonna fart
but you blow your pants apart


I can tell by the smell
your not feeling very well


Just when you think its gonna stop
you gotta run and get a mop


When you're driving down the road
and you gotta drop a load


When you're climbing up the ladder
and you hear something splatter



When you feel like you're in labor
and you need three rolls of toilet paper


AND my favorite:
Some people think it's gross, but it's really
good on toast.
Diarrhea

I off to go buy more toilet paper....

1 comment:

Megs said...

Hilarious! I read these to Matthew and we got a great laugh out of them...thanks!:)