Saturday, December 6, 2008

My BFF's

Thursday we had a girls night out. It doesn't happen very often anymore because we always have kids with us. Being that Brianna and I are both nursing we only had a 4 hour time limit. I was so excited to be with all of my best friends. Now, how many of you can say your grandma is truly your best friend! My grandma is my second mother. I tell her everything (well almost)haha!
I am so blessed to have so many best friends. My mom and I are so close and I thank God everyday for her. It is because of her I have a relationship with the Lord. She always has the perfect things to say! I want to be like her when I grow up:)
My sister's and I all think alike (only a sister would know)and I don't know what I would do without them. When we are together all we do is laugh...good times!


We almost forgot to take a picture of our night out. Before we left I quickly put the camera on the hood of the car and ran just in time for the camera to click......cheese!


I thank God he gave me my three daughters and I pray we are all BFF's someday too!

7 comments:

Brianna said...

It's funny cause this picture looks like we are all hanging out the roof of a limo. haha

Twisted Cinderella said...

Looks like you had fun! You are truly blessed.

Laura said...

What a blessing! I always wanted a sister growing up and didn't have one. That's why I was thrilled when I found out my 2nd baby was another girl. I pray my girls will always be BFF's and maybe they'll let me be one when they're all grown up. :)

kristina16marie said...

I love having sisters & I hope our next child is a girl so Rachel can have a sister too. My favorite saying is when we're talking to someone & there's an inside joke that they don't get, my sisters & I say, "Dude, my sister's would know!"

Jen said...

You are really lucky to be close to your Mom, Grandma and sisters. I am looking forward to having that kind of relationship with my two daughters!

debbie said...

I was so blessed to have all of my daughters and my precious Mom with me at the Christmas event at church. It meant so much to me to have all of you there and taking time out of your busy lives to remember what this time of year is really about, Jesus! He is the reason we can enjoy all that He has so richly given us. I thank Him for all of you. I love you very much. Mom

Megs said...

As my sisters and I have grown up we have grown to appreciate each other and have become each others best friends too. I love having that special relationship with my mom also and having those girl outings. Since I have 2 boys so far, I am praying that the Lord blesses me with a daughter next time so that I have that special relationship too. Thanks for sharing your girls night out:)