Friday, December 12, 2008

Nutcracker


Today I took the kids to the Nutcracker ballet. They just finished the book, so I thought they would enjoy seeing the live performance of the Nutcracker, It was a beautiful performance with very talented dancers. A bit nutty if you know what I mean...(did I just say that?) Faith thought the men's tights were just plain gross! (she didn't understand what kind of men would wear tights lol) We had breakfast with grandma then went and enjoyed the show.
They learned about how much work goes into a production. lights, sound, costumes, back stage, art,music and lots of practice.

My mom and Faith looked like twins..(no it was not planned they just both have good taste)

And a big thanks to the great grandparents for watching the two wild ones so we could enjoy a nice show!!!xoxo

No comments: