Thursday, September 25, 2008

Spying On My Kids

One of my favorite things to do is spy on my kids. I love to watch them play in their rooms when they don't know I'm watching. Sometimes I even catch them in the bathroom talking in the mirror. (so funny) At night I often catch the kids praying after we have already tucked them in and said prayers. We will put our ears to the door and just listen:)
Here is a video of me spying on Faith. She's singing to Jesus. You can't hear anything you can just see how much she loves him:)


3 comments:

Brianna said...

she's probably praying he'll bring her some new shoes. haha jk So cute. I can't wait to spy on Aven.

JenCoen said...

That has got to be the sweetest video I've seen!!

Simply Blessed said...

That is so precious. I can't wait to share worship with my girls. What a sweet moment ;)