Saturday, September 13, 2008

Football Season

Go get 'em Austin!


Today was the start of football season. I love watching Austin play! It's so exciting, sometimes the old cheerleader in me takes over. I love to cheer him on(that's my boy). The only thing I hate is some of the boys in this league are BIG and the mom in me has to cover my eyes often. It's tackle football and these boys can hit pretty hard. They are all 4th and 5th graders but they grow 'em big now days. Being that he is one of the smallest on the team kind of scares me too. Austin is quarterback and pretty quick on his feet and as long as the big boys can block for him I don't have to worry too much. This is his third year playing tackle and third year as quarterback. He had some awesome passes today (spiral and all)!


Go Falcons!!!!!
check out the legs on this cheerleader :)

No comments: