Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Little Servant


Today Austin received a special award at park day. He was called up and given the Ephesians 6:7 award. Serve wholeheartedly, as if you were serving the Lord, not people. His award was for displaying a servant's heart. Way to go Austin!


He is always asking what he can do to help others. He thinks of others before himself. I'm sure they watch him every park day be a little servant to me. He is always watching one kid for me while I run the other to the bathroom, or feeding this one, putting that one in the car seat etc. I don't know what I would do without him. He is my little slave child. He always helps and rarely complains. I thank God for him!



Then the water wars broke out just before we left. The kids were soaked!








What Mom? I'm just trying to have a little fun.

>

1 comment:

Aimie said...

Austin...you get 2 scoops of ice cream for that award! Great job Buddy!