Friday, September 11, 2009

Laugh!

To be honest with you, I'm not in the mood to laugh. But this jokester can make his mama laugh no matter what. No matter how down I am.


I thank God for him! I thank God for his awesome sense of humor!

When I'm down he knows how to put a grin on my face.
He knows how to encourage my spirit.
Laughter is an important part of life and he reminds me of that.
When I'm stressed (because we have 19 days left until we have to be out of this house) he makes me laugh and helps release some tension.
He's teaching me to just laugh and not take life too serious.
Life is short and enjoy it even when times are tough.
Laugh at yourself, laugh with others, laugh often.
I'm serious...It's no laughing matter:)
~I love you Landen
thank you for making Mommy laugh!

8 comments:

Too Many Kids In The Bathtub said...

What a sweetie!!! I wish I were there to help you!!! :)

katie said...

He is such an adorable little boy!

Celee said...

I'm so glad you have him! I have some funny kids around here, too. They definitely give us a different perspective, don't they?

Susannah said...

He is so adorable!

Twisted Cinderella said...

I am glad he makes you laugh. There have been days when my kids are the one thing that keeps me smiling.

Christy said...

I know you know this already, but you're blessed! Praying for you as you prepare for this next move and that this next move is the last one for a VERY long time.

Hoping that every single day you find many reasons to smile and laugh!!!

:corinne: said...

He has such a darling smile. Don't be down girlfriend! Sending a BIG Hug to you!

Adrienne said...

Your new "disclaimer" is so funny. It is so sad that some people spend their time finding fault with other people. I love reading your blog. It is almost like just talking to you.