Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mother's Day Message of Love




Mother's Day is a beautiful holiday, celebrating the blessing of motherhood and honoring all mothers.
Sadly, the weekend prior to Mother's Day are still full business days for abortion clinics. Women enter these clinics as mothers, and leave as mourners.



Every Mother's Day, Survivors and their families are outside local abortion clinics with flowers and special cards for the mothers going into the clinic, encouraging them to keep their babies and providing alternatives to abortion.

Survivors, bring your families - Parents and friends of all ages are very welcome, and especially younger siblings. Young children can contribute by sidewalk chalking in front of the abortion clinic.

You are welcome to make signs showing your love and concern for the mothers and their babies.
*Graphic signs will not be used.


I will be setting up an event in my own hometown. If you would like to join me on the Friday before Mother's Day, May 8 please email me:
Carlsbadryan@aol.com

and put Mother's Day in the subject line and I will send you more info.

For more information about the event, see Survivors Mother's Day Outreach.
or if you would like to help sponsor an event in your hometown. For details on how to organize a Mother's Day event in your area contact Survivors today!

4 comments:

Brianna said...

I'm in.

:corinne: said...

Bridgett, thats fantastic of you! I sooo wish I could go and help out...unfortunately my standing for a loooong period of time wouldn't be good. But I'll definitely support you hear on my couch thru prayer. Please update with all the details of the outcome.

kristina16marie said...

Speaking of Mother's Day, I got an early present...I'm expecting our third child!! It's still VERY early, but I'm due in January 2010. =)

Anonymous said...

That's really worrying, I think you should leave these poor women alone.