Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The new and improved Dugger Family!

What?????????? I know what your thinking!!!!!!!!! Well we just announced to our family that were pregnant AGAIN! So I guess I'm allowed to post it now. Were all excited we have always wanted a big family.
I love big families. I love the constant noise and fuss. I love sitting around the table with a huge family eating dinner. I love seeing all the stockings hanging. I love the fighting and laughing and playing. I love it all. I’m one of 4 kids in my family. My sister is pregnant too and we are due about the same time. It will be nice to have her along for the ride this time around. Call us crazy but we love it!

Well......were already getting made fun of ...go ahead!

heres an email i got this morning for my lovely sister:) LOL.... You can see how excited Justin is:)

click on picture to make bigger...(mom)

5 comments:

Brianna said...

woo hooo!!!

Lisa @ Boondock Ramblings said...

Wow. Just logged on here to find another big family! So far I've only got one, but congrats on another mouth to feed - and I mean that in a good way. Does this mean your going to have 17 kids when all is said and done? That woman must just sneeze and the babies come flying out.

Reed said...

Yay!! I'm jealous! Love to you and the new Ryan member! ~Kadi

Julie said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you guys!!! Yay Ryan family!!! ~ Julie

JenCoen said...

Yay!!! I am SO excited for you guys! Another gorgeous Ryan baby!! Big hugs and kisses from the Coens!!