Saturday, December 8, 2007

Don't Blink!


I was in the car the other day and heard the song by Kenny Chesney called Don't Blink. It gave me the idea for my new blog name. (As long as Kenny doesn't mind I should be ok!)I changed my blog to Don't Blink because, it is so true that life goes by so fast. This is one of my reason's for home schooling my children. They grow up too fast and you can never have this precious time back! I try to remember on hard days that I will someday miss the crazy days of a loud chaotic house. I always try to remind myself that this is a season in my life and I want to make the most of it for me and my children. I believe home schooling them is something I will not regret when I look back on my life. It will be years of great memories and time together!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog....I read Kadi's daily just for a good dose of laughter. You have a beautiful family. Have a very Merry Christmas!

Brianna said...

Oh sure steal my myspace song. ha