Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm Back...

and it feels so good to be loved. When I walked through the front door all the kids were sitting (right in front of the door) Indian style just waiting for me. They all jumped up to give me hugs...(I was only gone 1 night) Landen walked up to me with a big smile and a confused look. I bent down to give him a kiss and he said, "Mommy, you have another baby?" Poor kid! Every time I leave it's because I am going to the hospital to have another baby.
I was happy to see the house was still standing and I am proud to say that my husband did a great job. I was expecting to walk in and my husband be on the PlayStation and the kids running wild painting the walls. Nope! The house was actually clean! He even had Farrah's hair done in a ponytail. Go Daddy!
I had a wonderful time. It was relaxing and refreshing. I learned so much and am now a new women haha! I have a ton of new books to read (just need to find the time)and so many new and fun ideas that I can't wait to share with you.

4 comments:

Loni's World said...

lol @ Landen that is so funny! Glad you had fun!

Brianna said...

The house was only clean cause Justin paid me $200 to come clean it. haha jk What a good guy! Tell Landen that the new twin babies will be here in 9 months :)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you enjoyed your time, Bridget, and look forward to hearing what you have to share.

(I just sent out your family's Valentine envelope today. Thank you, again, for doing the exchange. My kids and I are thoroughly enjoying it!)

:corinne: said...

Sounds like you had a great time. Can't wait to hear what you learned. So sweet of the kids to be waiting for you. Huggs girlie.