Saturday, July 25, 2009

Summer Fun!!!!

Thursday we held our 4th annual ice cream party! The kids look forward to it every summer. I usually buy 2 gallons of ice cream and invite a bunch of friends and tell them to bring their favorite topping. It works out great! It's cheap and the kids think I'm cool!













Don't get me wrong I love ice cream and all the junk I could pour on top of it too but I was even more excited to pick these.....

and snack on these....


Now if I could just get my kids to feed me grapes when I'm laying out by the pool I'd have it made:) I mean after all that is why I had kids right?

And this cute mama is due with her 3rd baby in less than 5wks...

Not only did she come for ice cream fun but she also came to float in the pool in her built in floatie:)

and I had fun snapping pictures of her lil belly...isn't she so cute!

7 comments:

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

All those grapes!!! Let me wipe my mouth before I drool on my computer....OK, I'm good. You are the coolest mom. I love the ideas you come up with. Ice cream sounnds good right now, even though it's 7am for me. :)

the shoppe owner said...

Those grapes look amazing!!! And your floating pregnant friend is absolutely adorable.

Kristie V said...

LOLOLOL!!! Me and my kids are laughing out loud right now at my floating belly! I love it! Thank you for picking the ones I look skinnier in (hee hee) :) You ARE the coolest mom...and friend! See, I told everyone you were prairie with your grapes and tomatoes...they are beautiful! Love you blondie!

Shannon said...

Love the ice cream party idea! And the grapes... incredible! How amazing it must be to grow your own grapes... so cool.... hmmmm makes me want to try it here in Texas... might turn out some shriveled up raisins in this heat! ;) Love all the pics and love prego bellies. Tell your friend she looks beautiful.

Barrett said...

You have the cutest blog. I drop by often. I am jealous of your grapes! We have grapevines too, but have a problem with deer eating the grapes before we get to.
Enjoy them!

Too Many Kids In The Bathtub said...

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT YOU HAVE GRAPES GROWING LIKE THST IN YOUR BACKYARD???? I WOULD LOOOOOVE THAT!!!!!! DID YOU PLANT THOSE???

Loni's World said...

Yum your veggies look good.