Sunday, March 30, 2008

6 Words To Describe Myself




I was tagged by a good friend of mine Kadi (sorry don't know how to link you to her blog) CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO WORK THAT.. her blog is www.kadiprescott.blogspot.com Her blog is hilarious as she writes about her daily life as a mother of 7!

I was tagged to do a six word memoir on myself. Thanks Kadi, I really had to think hard on this one....

Independent
Nosy
Misunderstood
Hopeful
Determined
Calm


Now it's your turn. Try and describe yourself in six words.

Tag your it...
Brianna
Brenda
Aimie
Sarah
Austin and Faith ok that's 6 oh well...( good idea I think I'll have them do this too! )


The Rules


Use six words to describe yourself


Add a picture (optional)

Link back to the person who tagged you

Tag five new people and link to their blogs

1 comment:

Aimie said...

I'll try, girl this is hard! Only 6 words? Help!