Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Disclosure

Road Schooling Ryan's is a personal blog written and edited by Bridget the blog owner. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, or other forms of compensation.







Advertising and Sponsorship. The Road Schooling Ryan's abides by word of mouth marketing standards. I believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. Paid advertisements will be found and identified as either "sponsor" or "advertiser" in the right sidebar. I may, at my discretion, post about a paid advertiser's product or service. Any such content will contain only my honest thoughts and/or opinions and will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.







Reviews. The only difference between compensated and non-compensated reviews is as follows:





Compensated reviews: I have received, at no cost to me, personal use of the product, service, or website being reviewed for the purpose of evaluation or review. I do not receive monetary compensation for such reviews. Any such compensated reviews will be clearly identified as such.





Non-compensated reviews are personal reviews of products and/or services that my family use or have used, on our own, in our home or on the road.





Regardless of whether the review is compensated or non-compensated, I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those products, services or website.






The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.







Although I make every effort to ensure that the paid sponsorships and advertisements are family-friendly, placement of an ad on The Road Schooling Ryan's should not indicate a personal endorsement of the advertiser. The views and opinions of paid sponsors or advertisers may not reflect those of the blog owner.

No comments: