Monday, May 12, 2008

A Day At The Museum


I heard the Natural History Museum not only had dinosaurs on display(my kids fav) but was crawling with bugs. Since we have been doing a little unit study on insects I thought it would be a good idea to head down to LA for the annual bug fair. We started off by running to go see Thomas the Trex of course! Then went on to look at everything else the Museum had to offer. We then took a lunch break and I let the kids run around the Exposition Park Rose Garden. It was beautiful, I sat and tried to regain energy before our tour started in the insect zoo. The kids had a blast!


The Rose Garden




(blowing mommy kisses)





2 comments:

Aimie said...

A Bug Museum how fun for the kiddos! Where did you hear about that one? I bet you won't forget this Mother's Day for a few years! :)

Brianna said...

I see Landen has his leash on in one of the pictures. No wonder he was so good. haha jk