Sunday, February 7, 2010

Junior Ranger

The kids are sure filling up their "road jackets" with all their Jr. Ranger badges and pins.
They just earned another one at Mammoth Caves in KY.








I'm trying to catch up on glue gunning sewing them all on. Austin wants to make sure he has his jacket to show off when we fly home (CA) this coming Wednesday.
I will be flying with my oldest and youngest but will have to leave the kiddos in the middle with Daddy here in TN:(
I'm going to miss them SO much! I know Daddy will do a great job holding down the fort here. I just hate to be away from my babies and my husband for so long. ( a week!)
But on the other hand I will get to meet my new niece! I can't wait!
I can't wait to catch up with family and friends back home and see what everyone is up too.


5 comments:

Brianna said...

Can't wait to see his jacket...and armpit hair. haha jk

Lets hope you get to meet your new niece!!

Adrienne said...

Have a safe trip!

Aimie said...

Yay!! I cant wait to see you guys!!

And are you sure your niece will be here?I keep waiting for the post saying she has arrived...

Jen said...

Bridget, I gave you an award on my blog :) Stay safe out there!

Anonymous said...

You guys are so lucky! Your children are learning soooo much!