Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Families On a Mission

Our children are watching...
a picture of my husband talking to a car outside Planned Parenthood while Austin our 13 year old watches and listens in.

Parents are to be teaching their children why they are not of this world, how and why to be spiritually combat that which is of this world, and how and why to put our feet to Biblical beliefs.  Teach and train them to defend their faith! We have found that Abortion mill ministry is by far the best training grounds for this. Supply them with the tools and weapons they will need to face a world that hates God... Equip them to be the warriors God intends them to be!


Family ministry is so important in raising our children up in the Lord.

Read more about Families On a Mission Here!
 
Find out how to get started in your city. Check out Cities4Life sister site Sidewalks4Life

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are doing great my friend!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, your family is strange. I hurt for your children.

Anonymous said...

You are strange. God help you! God help your poor children.

Jael said...

Hey, I think I'm with you on that. :) Nice insights

God bless :)

Jean said...

Cute!

sarah said...

Miss this blog!!!:)

Kerry said...

Just checking in on your blog that I loved and was so inspirational! Hope you are well!!
Kerry (a friend of Heidi Engelhart)