Wednesday, February 29, 2012

6 months!

Hi friends!
Seems like we went from newborn pictures to 6 month pictures!!!!
How did that happen?!
Fallon is growing up before my very eyes....
actually, they all are!


Our whole world revolves around Fallon lately. We are all obsessed over her!
I know, I've been horrible about updating this blog. Just trying to find the time to do it seems impossible in this season of life. So, I guess I'll pop in when I get a minute.
Just a little of an update on the rest of the family:
Daddy: working hard on expanding the family business.
Me: busy doing a million things at one time:) always dreaming up something new:)
Austin: Started taking pilot lessons. eek!
Faith: Starting a blog called, "Good Luck Fallon" should be funny, full of family videos. She documents everything with her camera:) I'll share the link when it's up and running:)

Landen: Is reading very well and taking gymnastics to get rid of all that energy!


Farrah: Still dancing around 24-7!


Finley: Finally was able to join big sister Farrah's dance class and is a great student.
Fallon: Goes along for the ride and is such a happy baby! Enjoys all her attention! She loves being carried around in the Ergo by either Mommy or big brother Austin:)




15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Six months Oh my gosh how did that happen?,they grow so quickly. Glad to see you are all well, I have followed your blog for a while (we also home school our four children)and pop in every now and then to catch up.

Take care

Hannah

2tofour.wordpress.com

Laurel said...

Love the update ... and the pics.

Missing you, my sweet friend. Trying to figure out how to buy gas for a spring break california road trip. :)


Love ya LOTS!


Laurel :)

Catie said...

What a beautiful family you have! I have really enjoyed reading your blog. God bless! :-)

Lindsey said...

Yea! So glad to see you are still blogging!

Renata said...

Hi Bridget
Little Fallon is adorable ~ is she really 6 months old??!!??
It's lovely to have your update ~ I imagine you are very busy!
Have a wonderful day
Blessings
Renata:)

Janene said...

They are beautiful--glad life is well!

Anonymous said...

looks like lots of good things happening your way, and busy busy! your kid are adorable and I can't believe how big they've gotton!

~1/2 a dozen~ said...

Bridget!

Yeah!!!! Finally an update! I was starting to think you gave up blogging altogether :(

Since I don' have Facebook, I didn't know how I was gonna stalk ur perfect lil family anymore, lol.

Keep the blogging up whenever you can. I know it's hard with all six kids. I don't blog nearly as much as I'd like to either. But your blogs are so encouraging and uplifting, so don't give it up.

If you ever wanna do a playdate, let me know. We got kiddos the same ages!

Ozzie said...

So pleased to hear from you - I've missed hearing about your beautiful family. Even Facebook- stalked you to make sure you were ok !

Claire x

Dru said...

You have a beautiful family!! Wish you had more time to blog, I love seeing your sweet family. I only have 4 and can't keep up with my blog either!

Virginia Revoir said...

Okay, I haven't visited in a long while so I was surprised you have 6 kids now. I'm pregnant with our 7th! :D I love seeing other blogs of large families. Yay!

http://amazingsix.blogspot.com

GlitteryKitchenTable said...

I'm SO proud of you for blogging!!!!! :) Good job catching us up! Can't wait to see more! How about today? ;)

Kate @ Bliss and That said...

Love the update!! Exciting things... Lots to keep you busy, busy! Tell Faith that her baby sister looks exactly like her in the first picture. :) She's just precious... xoxo

stacia mikele said...

Just wanted to say- miss your bloggin. You were one of the first blogs I followed outside of people I knew. Now that I'm a mama myself, I'm always looking to who has done a great job before me. I miss your wisdom and fun approach to mamahood. Happy Mother's Day! -Stacia

Playwear said...

Beautiful PIctures,May You Have Beautiful Life Ahead..:)
and i really likes the kids playwear..