Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Praying for a red door and flu no more......



Look who finally let us cut his mop!
This was taken right after Daddy cut his hair...check out the chest hair. ha!
Wait.....



now check it out.....lol.
This kid is something else. He asked me to take his picture like this.
Oh my, oh my.....check out the eyebrow. Lord help me now. ha!

Speaking of posers, this is Farrah(like you don't know my kids by now ) after the fashion show the girls put on for us.
Again, wanted Mommy to take her picture.



I knew I spoke to soon about only my oldest and youngest getting the flu....
Now Faith has it!
Praying the handsome boy with chest hair and this little one doesn't get it....


She has places to go and crafts to make...



Posing with her pretend cotton candy she made.




I was so scared to teach Kindergarten. I've taught 1st thru 6th grade now. This is our 4th year homeschooling, but for some reason K just scared me. I guess I was a little afraid of him missing out on fun Kinder stuff. Would I be able to get him to read or mess him up for life? Would he have more fun at school? Normal Mommy fears.
But.......
I love it! He loves it! I love teaching this little guy. We are having SO much fun together!!!!!! God has blessed me with a creative side. I know he has instilled it in me for such a time as this.
I'm going crazy(in a good way) with all my Kindergarten planning. It's actually my new obsession. (things you do when you don't have a house to clean yet!)
Here we are learning about Johnny Appleseed.
Wow, what a man of God Johnny Appleseed was. I didn't realize that! Even I'm learning in Kindergarten.



And.......
not to get my hopes up or anything but....
here is a sneak peek
on the house we are possibly going to be moving into.




I'm loving the red door...and the Mimi's cafe look:)

and the kids love the backyard.


Praying things fall into place if it's His will.
We can't wait to have a house again.
Thank you again for all your prayers and emails on houses.
I'll keep you posted!













10 comments:

Tressa said...

Prayin'!!! You know, they say "home is where the heart is" and thats true and all, but it sure is nice to have a place to hang your hat and space to live life! I know God has something MIGHTY for your sweet family!! :)

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

That house is adorable!! I am praying the "bug" passes quickly and no one else gets it.

And that hair cut, WOW!! He really looks like his big brother now. :)

Joyce said...

I was a kindergarten teacher for a few years. Its my absolute favorite age!

Hope the house situation falls into place.

~1/2 a dozen~ said...

I LOVE that house!!!! It's soooo cute. The backyard is awesome! Praying for u guys.

Anonymous said...

wishing you the best!!! I know I sent you an email...bu....I hope this works out for you!


Love ya!
Marie

Jill said...

Praying for you all to be in your home soon!
blessings,
Jill

Janene said...

Prayers that you can settle into a new home soon. . .love the red door:)

rachellechaseblog said...

super cute little kiddies you have there :)

BARBIE said...

awww, So cute! I love the house- or what I can see of it. I'll be praying that everything falls into the right place for your family.

BTW- I'm digging that chest hair! You're gonna be beatin the girls off with a stick in about ten years. Good luck!

ragamuffinbeauties said...

I love red doors! Wow praying for your sweet family to be healed before it spreads and that you guys get the perfect house for you!