Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Wake Up

Look what I get to wake up to every morning!





40 Days for Life is over 408 babies saved!!!!

Although the campaign has come to an end I am not going to stop being an advocate.
There is much work to be done. So I'm on to day 41.

I will be back on to post our weekend recap later... I am recovering from lack of sleep:(
I almost died. Not really but for a second I thought maybe I was....My husband made me go to ER in fear of being a single parent stuck with 5 kids. I was in the ER till 4 am this morning all due to a spider bite. Going in I thought maybe it was a blood clot in my leg not knowing I got a spider bite. My leg was tingling and numb. It was getting worse and I was getting pain and redness in the area of the bite. I'm all fine now and back to laundry and blogging with huge bags under my eyes and a leg that still feels like it's asleep.



Farrah will be 2 on Sunday, she is talking SO much! Yesterday she was running to the car and yelled out...."I call shot gun!"


Oh, and pray for no rain on Saturday for Farrah's egg hunt birthday party!
I can't fit 60 people in my house with kids running all over looking for eggs.

5 comments:

Simply Blessed said...

Awww... I'm glad you are feeling better!! Finley is so happy! I am dying laughing that Farrah called shot gun. She is SO cute. Can't wait to see you guys Saturday!

Jen@Scrapingirl said...

How freaky. A spider bite? Who knew that would send your life into a tizzy. Glad it's all good now.

Lucky Irish Gal said...

Spiders like to chew on me too. Growing up in Texas I was bitten by a Hobo spider 3 times. Nasty creatures. Leave abscess like wounds that continue to necrotize sort of like a brown recluse. Much bigger though. Do you know what kind of spider bit you? So glad you are okay.

Shannon Hartz said...

We're praying hard for no rain too:)

Loni's World said...

Wow good thing you went in some of those bites can turn into real serious infections.

I call shotgun? omg how cute.

Good thing you blog, with the time flying you wouldn't remember all this stuff :)